Amp up your indoor decor game with these Snake Plant Wall Ideas that will transform your living space while saving the floor area!
Utilize the vertical space of your home with these Snake Plant Wall Ideas that won’t require you to tend them every now and then! Plus, they are perfect for apartments, condos, or offices with limited floor space!
Pick From this List of the Most Colorful Snake Plants
Snake Plant Wall Ideas
1. Line Snake Plants on the Ledge for an Elevated Look
2. Plant them in a Macrame Wall Hanger
3. Line them for a Bushier Look
4. Mount Potted Plants on the Wall
5. Grow them in Tea Cups on the Wall Shelf
6. Arrange Potted Plants of Various Sizes on Floating Shelves
7. Line them Behind the Sofa
8. Plant them on Wooden Wall Pockets for a Chic Look
9. Hang Single Leaves in Glasses
Explore some Interesting Growing Styles Here
10. Plant them in Coco Cones for a Creative Show
Get the DIY steps here.